Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Generosity

The HeARTfull Expressions event is coming together bit by bit. I am so in love with the flow of life and generosity of others. So many people this week have been offering up items/services for the silent auction. I am very excited about the variety of art and other items that will be up for auction!! When the it gets closer to the event, I will have a list of all the items up for auction.

I am in search of more vendors for the Craft/Trade show.
We have some 8x8 spots available for $30 and 8x10 spots available for $45. For more details, please email me visualessence@gmail.com

HeARTfull Expressions Event benefiting Free Arts Minnesota/ May 22nd, 2010 11am-4pm/ Chisago City Community Center

Be sure to spread the word!

Thank You,
Krista

" An attitude of gratitude brings opportunities" Yogi Bhajan

No comments: